TITLE: Client Services Specialist
LOCATION: The Family Resource Center, 5445 College Corner Pike, Oxford OH
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
JOB TYPE: Full Time
The Client Services Specialist will provide resources, serves clients and the community, as well as assists with the daily operations of a small non-profit social service agency. This will include oversight and delivery of self-sufficiency related programs and services to low-income residents of the Talawanda School District.
· Interview and assess client needs, provide FRC resources, and make external referrals
· Provide employment assistance to clients, on-going supports, and employment programming
· Assist with the supervision, recruitment, and training of agency volunteers, including interns
· Identify and utilize appropriate resources and potential opportunities to collaborate.
· Assist clients in completing benefit applications
· Collect and analyze data regarding client’s services and demographics and produce reports for board, funders, and granting bodies
· Plan and implement programs, independent and in collaboration with community partners
· Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative
· Represent FRC with stakeholders and at events
· Assist in managing FRC website and social media accounts
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Education, or related field.
· At least six months of relevant work experience (may include practicum and internships)
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Reliable transportation
· Proficient in computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Google applications
· Graduate-level coursework, Master’s degree, or recognized credential/certification
· Two (2) or more years of relevant experience (may include practicum and internships)
· Experience with at-risk service delivery, program development, and external program funding
· Fundraising and grant writing
· Health Insurance Allowance
· Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
· Retirement benefits with employer match
Family Resource Center employs, promotes and contracts without regards to race, gender, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, sex, or religion.
Please send cover letter and resume to: Diane Ruther-Vierling, PO Box 108, Oxford, OH 45056 or
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org