Employment Assistance Program:
The Family Resource Center is committed to providing support to our community clients and with assisting them in removing any obstacles obtaining or maintaining employment.
For short-term assistance with job leads, applications, resumes, and writing cover letters, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
We offer a variety of employment related social service support:
- Local job opportunities and open positions are posted and regularly updated in the resource room at our Social Service office. They can be viewed during our office business hours.
- Free email and internet access, printing, and faxing are available for use during our office business hours.
- One-on-one assistance is available (by appointment) from a qualified staff member for online job applications and resume creation and development.
- Assistance is available in getting smart-looking interview ready, attire for men and women.
- Transportation assistance related to verifiable job fairs, pre-hire orientations, and physicals.
- Requests for other work-related assistance are considered on a case-by-case basis
- Learn more about our services by clicking the box below and call our office to make an appointment.
To learn more about our employment assistance services, or Oxford Works program, please click the buttons below.